Thursday 12 November 2015

ANGERME'S 4th Gen!!!

I am very sorry for the long absence on this blog, I cannot really have a valid reason for it. I guess I just kind of abandoned the blog for a while. I do apologize and I will try my best to keep updating this blog.


Since I last updated this blog ANGERME has gone through a lot of changes! Firstly, they changed their name from S/mileage to ANGERME and then soon after there was an addition of the 3rd generation (Murota Mizuki, Rikako Sasaki and Aikawa Maho) and they are honestly such a fantastic generation that I feel like ANGERME has transitioned into an idol group that I cannot keep my eyes away from. Since the name change and the addition of the 3rd generation their music has been fantastic and I've loved every single new release.

Soon after the addition of the 3rd generation Kanon Fukuda (1st generation member) announced her graduation from the group and she is due to graduate on the 29th of November. She has her own solo song on their latest single called Watashi and it is accompanied by a beautiful and cute music video. Once she graduates she wants to explore her talents of song-writing and I wish her all best. I will miss her a lot but I am excited how she incorporate her talents in the future.


Now a long time ago there was an announcement that there would be a 4th generation added to ANGERME, and since the annoucement there was no updates at all about how the auditions were going so a lot of fans kind of forgot about it after a while. Suddenly, a few days ago it was announced that the 4th generation would consist of one member, and I have to warn you she has such a difficult and long surname to pronounce.Her name is Moe Kamikokuryo. I am happy that there is only one new addition to ANGERME because when Kanon graduates the group can continue with the 9 member line up. There is a good number of members, and there is so much talent in the group that I don't want there to be so many members that the talent isn't displayed across the board.

From what I can see of Moe she looks very cute! There is something about her that makes her stand out among the girl so I do wonder whether she will be a dominant member vocal wise. There has been footage being shared of her singing to leave good impressions on people so I am very excited to hear her singing. I know I am going to like this girl because she already has a strong presence within the group. I am just getting more and more excited for ANGERME's future.I don't know when she will make her official debut within the group but I can imagine she will debut within the next single after Kanon's graduation.




No comments:

Post a Comment